Wednesday 17 December 2008

The other side


Counter-culture has always interested me.

I think it is because I love the idea of finding a different way to live (rather than the churn and choke of capitalism that's especially hiccuping along nowadays)-this can't be the only game in town. That thought propelled me to move to Sri Lanka, Bahrain and London (from my humble Montreal¦New York City beginnings;) and continues to be a source of wonder and excitement (where to next?).

The great thing about NYC and London (I am recently discovering) is that you can live out different 'lives' in one place. But after a while, I still need the rush of change...

Although in London, given the underground scene and lack of sunlight, I may just wind up on the other side of life;)

No comments:

Post a Comment