Thursday 8 January 2009

Portfolios & 'Brand Me'

I love Christopher Doyle's portfolio. Whether he meant to sell himself or simply had his fill of identity projects and decided to create his own guidelines in protest is perhaps irrelevant (it's not the fallacy of intent but the elicited response of the viewer/reader/audience that counts in my book). But from my point of view he has defined himself - his humor, approach, style, skills, capabilities, and personality to a certain extent. (Christopher Doyle is a Sydney-based designer working at the Moon Group). I think it's brilliant.




We finally (Art Director & I) finished our portfolio. We attempted to strike the right balance between humor, expressions of identity and experience...


Download Christopher Doyle Identity Guidelines here.

Happy to provide my portfolio upon request;)

No comments:

Post a Comment