Sunday 22 November 2009

Stumbling into Meaning

I've come to terms with the fact that I'm a seeker. But I've been feeling especially unsatisfied with the daily grind lately - restless and brimming with questions (I can hear a Rolling Stones song in the background). I realize that doing what you want usually requires a shitload of work and tenacity - to create, make, change, means spending time building it. The good news is that it should feel amazing because you're doing something that moves you, something you want to do. It's rewarding and grueling, replete with peaks and lows. The most difficult part of that equation has been trying to figure out what it is I want to do. Life's too short not to do something meaningful. I don't know. In the meantime, I'm on the hunt.


Via Hugh MacLeod, of Gaping Void fame.

No comments:

Post a Comment