Sunday 3 May 2009

Sweet hour sucker

Last week went by like a whirlwind (this weekend did too, as hours escaped and tangled with hair around a steel drain while working on my online portfolio. So profusely happy that we have one more day. rocking).

And I realize why. I was deeply in the mix. Heavily involved in a 4 day quadathlon that involved idea hiccups, sketches (in and out of bins), crits and storms and Woody Allen banter between Maurice Citron (Conceptual Designer) and I (no, he's not French, an Irish Jew actually, who also happens to be an amazing artist).

And out of it we pulled concepts dripping with after-birth and stained with coffee. Whether or not we win or lose the pitch, I'm satisfied with the crack of the bat (swinnngggg). I had a blast working with Citron and attacking a tough brief. A taste below.

No comments:

Post a Comment