Friday 31 July 2009

Breaking the Looking Glass.

I can't wait for Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland to come out. Burton seems to have snatched the fantastical, strange and surreal world of Alice right out of our imaginations and brought it to life through design. I'm a huge fan of the classic, so I am really curious to see another side to Alice - life as a deranged adult in 3D (who wouldn't be after that experience?). 2010 is just a year away - scary actually.

Alice laughed. “There’s no use trying,” she said, “one can’t believe impossible things.”
“I daresay you haven’t had much practice,” said the Queen. “When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why sometimes I believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast!”





2 comments:

  1. “When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why sometimes I believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast!”

    And suddenly, at last, the line in The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy about Milliway's advertising works for me. Bloody hell, he was better read than I thought.

    Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey James, nice to make your virtual acquaintance. Thanks for the post. What really exciting project are you working on?

    ReplyDelete