Saturday 12 September 2009

Off-kilter

no. nothing to do with kilts. though that would be fun.

I had a real flow, writing in the mornings, going to one 'cultural' event a week (whether picking a random music act in Flavorpill or just browsing in a used book store) so that I was releasing and imbibing stuff around me. It was a spiral of express, feed and replenish (which included dancing, preferably Bollywood). I was slowly adjusting my inner lens and waltzing with life - back and forth, sounds, rhythm, twists, turns, all happening while I was in tune with myself. I got so busy recently that all my taps have been shut (by none other than myself). I got a great new freelance gig, which reminds me of a quote I read recently on my friend's FB status (further illustrating my inspiration deficient meals): a warrior takes everything as a challenge, while an ordinary man takes everything as a blessing or a curse. In the midst of challenge, I've left my comfortable flannel shirt and wool socks crumpled on the floor. I need to get dressed and find my patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment