Saturday 19 May 2012

Wow, talk about writing, living, doing and being sabbatical. I've been chest-deep in work. And work can be rewarding, exciting and all-consuming. So here I am, with projects, ideas and guilt in tow. My list of things to do is calling me like call-center workers on speed with lots to sell. I will commit myself to one or two projects, so you may find a lot of regurgitated, curated and daily catches here. Although I am thinking about writing a post series story;)

I stumbled upon Apple's first day on the job welcome note. Your life's work must extend beyond the cubicle walls, but then again, I suppose it depends on what you do. I'm back in the striking a balance saddle, which skews even this warm and fuzzy message. You got to give it to Apple, they're good at getting people to drink their juice. Sweet and sticky.


No comments:

Post a Comment