Monday 13 April 2009

Finally...Istanbul!


After a week long hiatus (not that too many people noticed surely;), I have returned from a magical trip to Istanbul. I've been wanting to visit this city for so long now, and I have to say, it not only met but surpassed my expectations (never a good thing to have but they seem to cling like hand baggage). I wanted to document my trip while I was there, but I was stuck in a quandary I find myself in quite frequently when I travel: somehow by putting the camera or pen in between moments, I distance myself from the actual experience...but I hope to capture the essence of that journey in a few blog entries (I did of course manage to snap away while in motion;) to come. This long weekend led me to do a whole bunch of nothing (read, nap and watch movies) and kept me away from the Mac while it was being fixed (again). But got her back, so more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment