Friday 13 March 2009

Character Types

I'm entering the final stretch of my graphic design (non-computer) class. It was really fulfilling to learn about things that really interest me with a group of like-minded folks (if not in style than in purpose). I'm debating if I should take another course - drawing for beginners? Digital design?

Anyway, my final project is also on the horizon and I decided to explore the personality of typefaces by creating characters based on a given typeface. I'm thinking of either creating a box of ten cards with letters on one side and the voice/story of the typeface on the other side or maybe make an accordion type paper document with the same composition - each letter will unite to spell: CHARACTERS - ten character types.

Here's one...

No comments:

Post a Comment