Wednesday 20 October 2010

Land of the Lost

Land of the Lost was a 1970s television show that followed the adventures of a family thrust back in time into the age of dinosaurs. Something about my recent holiday reminded me of this show. I just got back from a two week vacation to Arizona and Florida. My hard drive crashed and burned on the second day of my trip. I tried to push the over 40 lost pages out of my mind (there was nothing I could do about it except spend around $1,500 on data recovery). In a state of disgust and denial, I decided to simply shut down and off - forget Macs, Twitter, this blog, email, etc., and just enter the land of the lost. It worked. I feel better. My hard drive was wiped, but my mind is still intact (mostly). All this to say - I'm back.

No comments:

Post a Comment